The Transitional Living Program provides case management and life skills education to young families while the live independently in apartments throughout the community. The program assists with budgeting, household management, vocational and educational pursuits and parenting skills. MELD has a total of 22 apartments in the community for young parents between 18-21 years of age.
- 22 apartments for independent living
- Homeless families between the ages of 17 and 21
- Participation in program for up to 2 years
- Access to MELD resources and programming
- Case management services
- Life and Job Skills training
For more information contact MELD at Trinity House Homeless Shelter at 815-963-3369.