MELD at Trinity House Homeless Shelter provides housing for homeless pregnant or parenting young mothers and their children. The shelter is located at 620 Kishwaukee Street.
- Emergency beds for pregnant or parenting young mothers and their children
- Must be homeless and between 16 and 21 years of age
- 120 day maximum stay
- Comprehensive programming and services include:
- Three daily nutritionally balanced meals
- Needs assessment
- Case management
- Educational assessment
- Life Skills Education
- Parenting Education
- Referral to mental health nd substance abuse resources
- Referrals to primary health care services
For more information contact MELD at Trinity House Homeless Shelter at 815-963-3369.