The 2016 MELD Mother’s Day Cards and Note Cards are available to purchase April 7 thru May 9 at local businesses listed below. The Note Cards feature a variety of Tom Heflin’s artwork and the large card features a beautiful floral. The large card is blank, making the card versatile for use as an all occasion card, a Mother’s Day Card or a note card.
Locations where MELD Cards and Note Cards can be purchased starting April 7:
- Pepper Creek – 7295 Harrison Ave.
- Annie’s Gift’s and Home Accents – 1643 N. Alpine Rd.
- Crimson Ridge – 735 N. Perryville Rd.
- Porch – 3065 N. Perryville Rd.
- Benson Stone Company – 1100 11th
- Village Green – 6101 E. Riverside Blvd.
- Village Green – 2640 N. Main St.
- Mincemoyer Jewelry – 6585 Lexus Dr.
- 5TH 3RD Bank – 3936 W. Riverside Blvd.
- 5TH 3RD Bank – 3154 McFarland Rd.
- ArtScene at Ethnic Heritage Museum – 1129 S. Main St. on Friday, April 15 from 5-9pm & Saturday, April 16 from 4-9pm
- MELD office – 107 N. 3rd
The MELD Mother’s Day Card/All Occasion Card is $5.00. Package of 8 Note Cards with envelopes is $10.00.
For more information about the cards or MELD programs, call the MELD office at 815-963-6353 x10.