Lots of graduations at MELD this Spring.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE FOLLOWING YOUNG PARENTS THAT COMPLETED A PROGRAM OR GRADUATED!!
- Latrice graduated fromRooseveltHigh Schooland plans to complete the Dental Assisting Program at RVC
- Antonia graduated fromRooseveltHigh Schooland plans to apply for an electrician apprenticeship or enroll in the Armed Forces.
- Ria graduated from the Roosevelt GED program and plans to attend college or a training program in the fall.
- Morgan graduated from the Dental Assisting program at RVC and also took credit courses at RVC. She plans to continue taking courses at RVC in the fall.
- Anastasia graduated from Educator’s of Beauty AND the Pharmacy Technician Program at RVC.
- Joy completed the Medical Office Assistant Program at RVC and plans to take credit courses in the fall.
- Erica completed the C.N.A. program atRockfordCareerCollege. She would like to continue her education in the fall.
- Tiara graduated from the C.N.A. program atRockfordCareerCollegeand takes credit courses at RVC.
- Miracle graduated from the Phlebotomy certification program at Rockford Career college and takes classes at RVC. She plans to continue in the fall.